- Consult with clients to develop and document website or graphic design requirements.
- Participate and present designs in client meetings.
- Meet with clients or other staff members to determine the scope of a project.
- Prepare mock-ups of websites and graphic designs.
- Develop web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select and organize information for the inclusion and design the appearance, layout and user flow/UX design of websites.
- Produce graphics and illustrations for websites and videos.
- Research, organize and develop strategic online marketing strategies such as search engine optimization, keyword research, and content outreach (social media, emails, blog).
- Research, plan and organize and develop graphics, colours, images, fonts, layouts and other visual elements for product illustrations, branding, logos, packaging design and websites.
- Modify or adapt designs based on client feedback or through internal security or quality testing.
- Mark up, paste and assemble final layouts to prepare for print.
- Attend networking and trade show events to participate in the development of new business.
Extra Beneficial Skills/Traits
- Organized, self-motivated, eager to speak up and contribute (we are a boutique agency and a small team so wearing multiple hats and heavy involvement in the branding process from start to finish is key).
- Any background in Social Media and Digital Marketing would be beneficial.
- Background or Interest in Food, Beauty and Wellness products (plant-based products, socially and environmentally responsible brands).
- Health-conscious, passionate about creating an impact.
- Experience or interest in YouTube marketing
If you are interested in this opportunity at Pivot & Pilot, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with your name and Junior Designer in the subject line.