Pivot & Pilot is a creative agency based in Vancouver B.C. We are a collective of visual communicators who use a blend of design, animation, and illustration to create engaging and unique branding, websites and motion graphics. We are currently expanding our team and hiring for an Office Administrator position. Responsibilities will be undertaking administrative tasks and ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage payroll
- Manage emails and correspondence
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Administrative support
- Data entry
- Other related tasks as required
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role Bookkeeping Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Google products and office management software
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Highly organized
- Completion of an Office Administrator program or a post-secondary degree considered an asset
- Design knowledge isn’t a requirement but a bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and Pivot & Pilot send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Office Administrator in the subject line.